Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Human Resources
S S Mishra
Agm Hr&admin


Hello Sirs, I don't have UAN and PF no where I had worked for a few days and left a few months back. As now I'll join another company I need that UAN, but my previous employer is not giving me that.
I tried to get it from member portal and below error is coming - Entered information does not match with any member. Screenshot is attached. Please help me. I have given all possible mobile nos still its showing this error.
20th August 2017 From India, Kolkata
Sir, The screenshot of the page is attached. Please tell me what should I do. They had told me that they have linked my aadhaar with my uan, so I can get it this way, but yet I'm unable to find it.
Please help.
20th August 2017 From India, Kolkata

Attached Images
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (89.2 KB, 44 views)

It is compulsory to every employer to provide UAN number to all the employees, If your employer is not giving please write a letter to PF Commissioner cc to Enforcement officer they will help you.
21st August 2017 From India, Pune
I don't see a reason for an employer not to share this piece of information with employee. Try reminding them again, before taking extreme actions.
21st August 2017 From India, New Delhi
Dear Anamika, you have stated that you have worked only for few days? for how many days you have worked? Has salary been paid to you with PF Deduction? perhaps Employer would not have remitted PF Contribution for few days of work.Only after creation of UAN/PF Member ID- Aadhaar Number can be seeded.Find out from your Employer factual position
22nd August 2017 From India, New Delhi
Sir, worked for only 12 days, yes salary paid after pf deduction, but in pay slip UAN or PF Member ID is not mentioned.
However since they have deducted PF, they must have deposited it somewhere and as per them they had linked my Aadhar with it. Still unable to get it using the EPFO portal.
22nd August 2017 From India, Kolkata
Dear All,
From employer point of view.
1) resigned employee has to submit all NOC from the market (Sales Employee) or Dept (Office employee)
2) resigned employee has to submit all company properties (ID card, Files, Laptop with charger, Mobile with charger & accessories, Car with keys).
3) Resigned employee must pay notice dues.
If all above is done then i dont see any reason as to why employer should deny UAN.
Br Sohail
23rd August 2017 From India, Mumbai
Dear Friend,
Please write to RPFC giving your details. they will intervene to get you the number. I hope you got salary through bank transfer.
Warm regards
Bharat Gera
HR Consultant
24th August 2017 From India, Thane
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™