I am Bangalore based freelance soft skills and behavioural trainer. I conduct the variety of the training programmes and one amongst them is "Leadership and Motivation". The details of the training are as below:
The objectives of this Training: - By taking this 2-day training course, participants will:
• Understand the importance of leadership development.
• Learn how to motivate their juniors by building requisite leadership competencies
• Learn to use appropriate leadership style through “Situational Leadership Model” (SLM)
• Learn how to motivate juniors by creating culture of collaboration
• Learn how to motivate juniors by creating culture of communication
• Learn how to influence juniors by imbibing interpersonal skills
Unique Programme Takeaway: - On the first day of the training, module on "31 Leadership Competencies" will be covered. In the second half, participants will be given simulation called to foster collaboration in the company. This simulation is based on a board game however; it is further modified to the requirements of corporate training and converted into simulation. Faculty along with his fellow trainers has developed this simulation indigenously. In the simulation, various qualities of the participants like orientation to teamwork, creative mindset, collaborative attitude, leadership etc are brought out at a time. In the debriefing, topics like organizational communication, leadership, quality of decision making, importance of choice of direction etc will be discussed.
Simulation just does not stop at imbibing the ideas of collaboration but helps generating ideas of cost cutting.
Programme Structure: - Click here to download the brochure of the programme.
29th June 2017 From India, Bangalore