PF Pension Query - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear Sir,
My father has retired 30 April 2017.
His job history.
Company Name : Ansal Api
Aug 1985 to 1998 Aug
Pf : Withdrawn
Pension Pending
Company Name : Ansal buildwell
1998 to 2017 April
How Can my father transferred the Pension of his first job to the 2nd Job.
Please confirm which form does he need to fulfill or procedure.
Anil Bhatia
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
form 13 revised should be filed for transfer of any fund from one epf to another epf
however if the previous establishment was an exempted establishment i.e trust managed fund, then get touch with trust, to get the requisite form and submit to them only
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™