Asso.prof.(commerce & Management) Pg
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear Professionals
More than a month ago I resigned from company and at after a week I asked for my reliving letter and 12 days salary and conveyance amount of 3 months. Company has accepted my resignation but not issuing the reliving letter from more than month and my current company doubting that I am still working with previous employer.
My previous employer is delaying in reliving letter and settlement of dues just because that they need a consent or clearance certificate from me in advance and after serving clearance certificate employer will issue the reliving letter and settle all the dues.
My question here is, shall I issue a clearance certificate in advance or not.
What action shall I take?
My current employer has stopped my salary of the current month as I haven't submit the reliving letter.
Please help, I am a bit hopeless.
Thanks in advance.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
What "CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE" from the "Employee" Please Clarify? Do you resignation acceptance letter? What was the Notice Period as per the Appointment Letter? Normally, Employer will issue Clearance certificate.Some Employers insist for "No Dues certificate" from the Employee.you were Employed as what? have you not shown resignation acceptance letter to your present Employer?
You have only one choice. Give a "No Due Certificate/letter" subject to payment of the following dues:
1) Settlement of salary for the period worked from...............to ...........amounting to Rs..........
2) Conveyance (Allw) amount for the months/period of :from..........to............. amounting to Rs......:
3) Other payment/clearances such as :
And request you to issue my Relieving Letter and Experience Certificate.......
Also try to obtain transfer forms processed like EPF/Gratuity/pension a/c.
You also can give a copy of this letter to your present employer.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™