Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Loginmiraclelogistics & Management) Pg
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hello everyone,
I was trying to find query related to I-CARD submission after leaving organization without serving notice period but dint find any.
Kindly Please help because the person who left the organization gave fake excuses and i am worried may be he can use ID for wrong purpose.
I would like to know how can we force him to submit it or what email should i send him.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
1. Hope the employee has given her resignation letter(reasons at this stage do not matter).
2. Please send a letter to the employee asking him to complete the clearance formalities to settle his/her dues. Asking for returning the company property for closing the account.
3. If the employee does not respond/revert/obey, wait for two weeks and send her legal notice for returning the company property.
What are the possible harm that an employee can do to the company with his/her Identity card has to ascertained. If the company feels it will be huge than please advertise in the daily newspaper about the employee not associated with your company and any dealing with the said employee, the company will not be held responsible for such deals.
ask him to surrender his ID card immediately.Find out where he is employed presently & mail to the same immediately.You have all rights to send such mail.But, you can talk to the Employee before initiating further course of action.
By the way, how his accounts were settled without collecting all these.It appears you have also failed to follow due procedure before Relieving an Employee
If the employer not willing to publish in the news paper better send out/circulate thru' mail with his photograph stating the person is not with your co. anymore and request them not to entertain or entrust any work/contact with him and to circulate among their employees too who were dealing with/contacts him. This will be less cost and effective too. A notice can also be put up on your notice board addressed to him and for info.of all other employees. The same can be sent to his last known address.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™