Retired Government Servant/advocate
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have been working with a company from last 10 months and then I got a better opportunity to an another organization. As because of my career growth I resigned from my organization with a 30days notice period but our HR and General Manager declined my resignation with replying "Not Accepted". Here I want to say about myself, I'm a professional VBA developer and my senior don't have any backup against me.
At the time of my Ref-Check from my future employer, they(current employer) replied that I theft data from my office premises and they won't release me.
And after that my future company declined to accept me.
Please suggest me what to do in this scenario.

From India, Delhi
Simply contact an advocate and do the following:-
1) File an FIR under IPC on charges of defamation, Criminal Intimidation, Cheating and Using tampered document to aid cheating.
2) A civil suit under tort of defamation, malicious prosecution and wrongful hurt
3) Draft a complaint and lodge with Central Labour Commissioner and send a copy to Labour Ministry.
If your aspects are true then you will be fairly compensated.

From India, Kolkata
Thank you for your reply. I will go on your suggested way, just confirm me if this steps will not put any negative impact on my career.
From India, Delhi
The suggestion given to u is good
But keeping the future career growth in mind, take the next step. Normally organization don't entertain the candidates who complains in the labour court or Any other authority.
There are other ways to solve the issue.
Fallow the rule in mythology

From India, Bangalore
The facts, as posted, constitute cause of action for civil and criminal action. However, the queriest has the option of serving a Legal Notice as the preliminary step. Perhaps, the Notice itself may settle the issues.
From India, Kochi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™