Hi All,
I am an HR executive in an ITES organisation in Kerala. We have taken a 50 seater space in Bengaluru.
My query is - what all are the legal compliance that should be followed to start business in our new office space in Bengaluru ??

From India, Bangalore
MS GAYATRI , You must be coming under Shop & Est Act . Down load Statutory Compliance you will get all info . Regards . Y.R.Shirke
From India, Mumbai
Hi Gayathri,
You will have to take Registration under Karnataka Shops and Commercial Establishment Act and Professional Tax Registration and of course EISC sub code has to be obtained.
Mounting Up HRS

From India, Bangalore
You have to get registration for the following 1) Shops & Establishment 2) ESIC if applicable 3) PF if applicable 4) Professional Tax if applicable 5) Service Tax registration
From India, Ahmadabad
Hi Gayathri
You need to avail the following registrations
Shops & Commercial establishment certificate
EPF is not mandatory as it may be covered from head office
ESI subcode is required
Professional tax registration
Trade licence from BBMP
If at all it is purely service oriented then no need of Sales tax registration but you may have to update the service tax registration as multi location at your head office range

From India, Bangalore
Thank you Mr Jeevarathnam.
We have done initial recruitment. All of them are offered a gross salary more than INR 21000. In that case, should we register in ESI for sub code? Is that mandatory?

From India, Bangalore
MS Gayatri , If you are offering salary more than ESIC limit it is need not .In case if you feel any other Category may fall under this Act than in future cases it is advisable . Regards , Y.R.Shirke
From India, Mumbai
Even if there in any one employee who is earning gross pay of lesser than Rs. 21000/- then it is mandatory. How about Security/House keeping?
There are cases where in ESI officials forced organisations to register with ESI even if there is no employee drawing lesser than the ceiling limit.

From India, Bangalore
I am going to join travel company which will open soon under the parent company, as a HR I would like to know what certificates, formalities, and responsibilities I need to do, please suggest as soon as possible.
I would require entire information for the HR profile.
Thanks in advance

From India, undefined
If we have only 15 employees than do we require registering for ESIC or for gratuity if employees salary would be above the limit. is gratuity will be applicable to us ?
From India, undefined

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server