Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Aniket Pathak
Sr. Executive Hr
Ngo Kastaharan (for Legal Help )
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
i was working one of my company and they having their own PF Trust. Due to some reason i quit my job immediately & could not settle Full and final. I was not having their property or any documents & also i was given resignation properly.
Now my point is when i am applying to withdraw my PF so they are not entertaining me to settle my withdrawal. So please guide me how to get my PF money whether they having their own PF Trust.

From India, Mumbai
the thing is my head office is in Kolkata & i was working in maharashtra... They are handling their statutory compliance from Kolkata only...
From India, Mumbai
Please frame your question properly.What was the duration of Service? do you have your PF Account Number? If it is a PF Trust, Please send your withdrawal Forms by Regd post Ack due
what do you mean by "they are not entertaining my Claim"

From India, New Delhi
In continuation with the advice of Mr Srinath Sai Ram, if you do not get any revert for 15/20 days, you approach Regional Provident Commissioner at Kolkata in charge of your area with complete details and grievance, they will be able to help you. Employer can not deny payment of PF they will loose recognition of their PF trust.
From India, Thane
thanks for your suggestions.... I having acknowledgment also where they have received my claim. Now they are not received my calls & not reverting on my email also. kindly find below attached acknowledgment & suggest me the draft for how to i complaint against them ... it will really help me...
From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
File Type: pdf PRAVIN REWALE.pdf (63.6 KB, 24 views)

Dear Mr Pravin,
you have just submitted your PF Claim on 16/02/2017.They are not receiving your calls & not replying to your mail can not be the ground to lodge complaint against PF Trust.Wait for completion of April-2017.Later on think of complaining.Due to financial year end credit of interest, your claim would have been kept pending.

From India, New Delhi
P.F.settlement may take up to 90 days time from the date of its claim. Pl. bear but ask for status of your application after 45 days with tentetive time of settlement.gpagarwal,lucknow
From India, undefined
OK sure i will wait till April end... Thanks to all for your guidance....
From India, Mumbai
I had sent mail to Kolkata PF commissioner twice but no any reply from their site. Have you any source where i can complaint & will get help as soon as possible.
From India, Mumbai
Write an application with a complaint with all the details and credentials. also fill the form no. 19 and 10 c properly post it to the pf commissioner of kolkata (Reg. Ad only) with your aadhar card, pancard and cancelled cheque. put your number on both the forms. also 15 g if you worked less than 5 years.
From India, Pune

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Coô