Pan Singh Dangwal
Joint Manager
Manager-hr & Admin
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Back Office Operations
Shital Sonawane
Hr Executive - Hotel Industry

Thread Started by #Shital Sonawane

hello everyone....!!! Greetings to all...!!!
can anyone help me to solve my query....actually in my organization 1 employee worked for 1 year & left the job. after 4 years he rejoined & worked for 3 months & again resigned. now he wants to withdraw his pf... so do i need to fill 2 separate forms or it will be ok if i fill only 1 form for both pf. plz help me out...
30th March 2017 From India, undefined
Dear All, Pl find attached herewith COMPOSITE CLAIM FORM (NON-AADHAR) & (AADHAR)
30th March 2017 From India, Delhi

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Composite claim form - Bilingual - Aadhar.pdf (70.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf Composite claim form - Bilingual - Non-Aadhar.pdf (118.7 KB, 121 views)

Dear Shital Sonawane,

Since you have not provided detailed description of the case, so as per my opinion, there may be various aspects:-

1 First of all you have to check whether the later PF has been deposited in the same UAN (PF No.) or not.

2 If the members has been allotted different PF No. than you have to check whether he opted for fund transfer previous PF into new No.

3 If he has opted for transfer, whether the PF has been transferred or not.

4 If there are two different PF No. and member has not opted for PF transfer than you have to fill separate forms. I will suggest to fill the form gradually. But note in the later PF the Pension Fund will be forfeited by EPFO (being service less than 6 months).

In my opinion, if different Nos allotted, pls first go for fund transfer than only apply for Fund Withdrawal. If the member not ready for transfer than clear that the Pension Fund will be forfeited in 4 months contribution.

Hope this will enough to help you out in the case. Fellow member can put more light on the matter.
31st March 2017 From India, Delhi
2 different PF Account Numbers means submit 2 sets of PF Withdrawal Account Numbers. Same account Number means submit 1 Set of withdrawal Forms furnishing "break in Service" Details in Form-10C
3rd April 2017 From India, New Delhi
Dear Ms. Shital,
First you have to clarify whether two PF numbers were allotted to him or the earlier number was continued upon his rejoining the organisation.
In case of two PF nos. then two separate withdrawal forms needs to be filled up. You can also check the status on the PF website. In case of Family Pension Amount, I agree with the comments made by Mr. Pan Singh.
3rd April 2017 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™