Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All, I am Working as HR at an Hotel at Mangalore (Karnataka), we have few employees of other states and what i need to know is if I include them in ESIC how their parents can avail the ESIC benefits who are residing at other state.
Waiting for proper guidance. Kindly share your updates.

From India, Madras
ask for aadhaar card and mobile no of all family members,
seed aadhaar cards for all family members, and put mobile no also where applicable
print TWO SETS of TIC (E-Pahchan) card , one for employee and another for family members
TIC should be endorsed by the employer, ......Valid upto ...... 31/03/2017 and signed by employer under seal
for each block of contribution period, TIC can be "re-validated"

Dear Sir, kindly clarify Which dispensary address need to be updated in E-pechan card as employee and his parents resides at two different states.
From India, Madras
employer has no role in selecting dispensary. the system is abolished and now treatment is available throughout india. local office is selected for sickness / leave benefits of the employee.
employee will take all documents to local office or ESIC dispensary. and get it stamped, thereafter it would be valid for all ESIC dispensaries / Hospitals throughout india.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™