Im having three years of total experience and worked for two companies, my current company is the second one. Ive got another offer now, but the problem is Ive misplaced the offer letter and relieving letter of my first do I convince the current employer(new job hr) regarding the papers of the first job. Ive already approached my first company Hr but they are not responding. Im having one and half year of experience in that company. What to do??? How to convince the new employer......
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
1.Visit your old employer and request them for the documents.
2.If this does not work and you were paid by cheque, then obtain record from bank and state facts that you not have other documents like relieving letter/ offer letter/appointment letter but have this proof of payment
Best of luck
1. Speak to a few colleagues who were good friends, to validate your were employed there.
2. Look into your personal mail box, if you did not copy your official mails at all. You would definitely find something.
3. Form 16, 26AS statement, PF passbook, Bank Statement could be another resource for you.
I do not think its not possible to have access to a single documents to prove that you worked in such an organisation. In the interim you can ask for a conditional offer letter that within a certain period you would provide a concrete information to your new employer, failing which they reserve the right to terminate you.
I am sure if you have an edge over your competitors and the new employer liked you, they should agree to your request.
Best wishes!
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™