2. Forced to leave or asked to resign is illegal. Such termination is illegal if you can prove that you have been forced to submit your resignation.
3. Obviously throwing id card/ showing anger is misconduct. However, if you can prove that you have already submitted the resignation before the termination, your termination may become invalid but it depends from case to case.
4. Prima facie, your case looks like a case of illegal termination. If you want to challenge the termination, then you should not ask for full and final settlement. However, if you do not want to challenge the termination, then only you should ask for F&F settlement. If F&F settlement is not paid, then you have to take legal action against the company. You are the best judge to decide...whether you want to challenge termination or get the F&F settlement (you cannot ask for both)
5. Initially you have mentioned that on throwing the ID card, the company terminated your service, but again you have stated that you do not have termination letter. What is the actual fact?
6. You can surely file a complaint. But for better advice, come with all details of facts date-wise, with documentary evidences. Show cause, its reply, termination letter, if any, and other documents need to be considered first. If you wish, you can engage a lawyer on your behalf. It is further advisable to build your case properly before taking legal steps.
7th February 2017 From India, Kolkata
This is not right I have worked in many companys but this company is different I think that s how T### Bpo s are meant to be.. Now my question is you mentined "terminating needs to be done formally not just verbally with out any documentation" if it s done in that way... is the employee elgible for F&F and past dues.. Or even cant get any paper s where it shows he was terminated...
8th February 2017 From India, Chennai