Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Training, Motivational Speaker, Writing,
I am not very clear about what inputs you are seeking. Assuming you are looking out for different types of training inputs that you could explore for your employees, I would invite you to click on the following link Personality Development Institute, English Training, Pune
Hope you get some relevant inputs.
27th January 2017 From India, Mumbai
While introducing the training interventions in the organisation, be clear as to what results you would like to achieve from this intervention. Otherwise, your all efforts will go in vain. Earlier, I have given replies on this subject extensively. Check the following links:
Go through the above links patiently and make a training plan.
27th January 2017 From India, Bangalore
There is a ton of stuff already posted here on CiteHR about Training Needs Analysis.
Please use the Search box at the top of the page, and you will find all you need to know.
This question is asked over and over, and members have posted a wealth of information over the years.
30th January 2017 From Australia, Melbourne
It is obvious that Training is a costly proposition. It is not only the money spent on it but also the time and energy spent on the same. It is therefore essential to determine first if or not a need for training actually exists and whether the training will contribute to reaching organisational goals.
I sincerely feel that it would be essential to identify as below ...
1. Identify the "Jobs" first that demands special skill that the "Handler" has to be trained upon.
2. Is the "Handler" capable to acquire additional skill as aforesaid? Identify "what he is" today and "what he is required to be".
3. How many of such "Handler" the organisation wants to train? Decide on the "Batch Size"
4. Who would train the "Batch"? Decide on internal or external "Faculty".
5. How the training be conducted .... a "Classroom" or "on the job" or a "mix" thereof.
6. Identify "Batch" Response to Training & Evaluate the "Trainer" through individual Batch Members.
7. Assess "Training Effectiveness" during specific "hands down jobs" by Batch Members.
I have given here the Basic Steps in a Training Process. There are plenty of discussions on "Training & Development" available here that sure would benefit you. Just search through the site.
Regards & Wishes ....
31st January 2017 From India, Pune