Respected sir i am working in private company as a HSE officer .. i have a doubt please clarify is it require Effluent Treatment Plant if we want to dispose DM waste water
From India, Gandhidham
Dear sir,
For any water consumption Industry Getting permission from Local pollution control board is mandatory. Applicable licesnes are C.F.E - CONSENT ORDER FOR ESTABLISHMENT, C.F.O - CONSENT ORDER FOR OPERATION. I hope your factory had both the licenses. refer conditions mentioned in your license for treatment methods/ permitted to disposal to CETP ( common effluent treatment plant.). If no licenses are available, kindly contact your local pollution control board authorities for better clarification

From India, Hyderabad
Sulphuric acid / Hcl and NaOH has sued for DM plant resin regeneration and this system reject water has converting to effluent so ETP and PCB approval is must. Regards, Ravikumar
From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server