Hi all,
I am working in private company.I had issued on PF no at the time of joining. After few month I checked the PF account it is showing some other name and the same I intimated to Our Hr dept, they varified in their database same pf no(which is given to me) alloted to another employee.Then they created another new pf no in my name and sent letter to PF dept but PF balance showing zero in new pf no(correct pf no )
Kindly suggest me the solution

From India, Bengaluru

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


ask HR to submit form 3A (revised) to EPF office for the Years of dispute for your account number , department may ask some more clarification to adjust the same

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server