Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
debora-sumopayrollEmployee engagement is not an exact science. So far, the whole concept has been built on HR experience, positive psychology and business models that engage a company’s talent towards a productive culture of success.
In today’s economy, you’re building your company brand both through external as well as internal efforts. Playing two battlefields at the same time can prove to be tricky, that’s why some companies decide to focus their resources only on the external branding front. Meanwhile, they neglect their internal environment, failing to provide an engaging, challenging and appealing workplace.
1. Assign company values
2. Have teams create their own set of values
3. Encourage personal projects
4. Assign a buddy/mentor for every newcomer
5. Have themed office days
6. Have team photos
7. Encourage charity
8. Encourage volunteering
9. Raise salaries
10. Remind people your company’s mission and values
11. Recognize and encourage innovation
12. Celebrate achievements
13. Celebrate people
14. Give and receive feedback
15. Try some unusual employee engagement ideas