Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Juniour Engineer

hello my question is i was an employee in my old pvt organization and employer is not ready to sign for my PF settelement what should i do?
You can submit the forms duly attested by MLA/MP/Gazetted officer or the Manager of the Bank where you have account and giving a declaration that the employer has rejected my claim form for no reasons. The EPFO should take care of the rest of the things, I hope.
Dear Madhu. T.K.
Kindly advise on following Point as illustration also that
One fellow has joined a new concern on 10 Sep, 2013 and he has been allotted PF No / UAN No by the existing employer.
Before this, in his previous appointment he resigned and its full and final payment made as per settlement as agreed mentioning date of exit as shown 30 Sep,2013 in Pf Record also. Because Salary has been made till 30th Sep.
Now In case of On Line Transfer, details are mismatching because of date of Joining and date of leaving from previous employment. On this ground Previous employer rejecting his Transfer Claim.
What is the another alternative for getting its transfer of PF / Pension Amount
The mismatch in the dates should be rectified by a joint declaration by the employee and the previous employer. You have to contact the EPFO personally and get the things done since there is no other way out.
Abbas, can you throw some light on this issue?
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™