Retired Government Servant/advocate
Human Resource Manager
Implement the following HR policies and see how effectively things will come under your control:
1. If there is no proper intimiation, do not give their full and final settlement.
2. do not issue any experience or service certificate.
3. do not process their PF claims.
4. don not reinstate such employees who wants a job in your company in the future.
5. do not pay their pending salaries.
6. always keep their 5 days - 10 days salary on hold. close the attendance on the month end and process the payroll, but make the payment on 7th of every month and monitor till then all the employees should be present, if there is any absenteism from 01st, do not issue their salary.
19th December 2015 From India, Madras
Reason for employees leaving organization without intimidation can be many like lack of pay, welfare, career growth etc.
So first you have to take steps to find out the exact reason, it can be find out by contacting those employees who leaved and try to know the reason it surely helps you to stop this problem.
Before suggesting HR policies I like to tell you that the utmost reason for leaving organization could be lack of pay so make sure your organization paying according to the market level and do not compromise on welfare activities. More importantly do not take tough stand on this juncture rather concentrate on how you can improve the attrition.
Suggestion for policies:
Frame policies on below categories
1. Employee engagement
2.Training & Development
4. Employees participation in management
5. Open door system.
6. Put suggestion box etc
19th December 2015 From India, Chennai
20th December 2015 From India, Kochi
First try and analyse why many employees have left.
What is their profile and how long did they serve?
Are your wages competitive with similar organisations?
What are your existing HR policies?
Before one goes around changing policies in any ad hoc manner,analyse which policy needs change and what will e the impact.
Too many employees leaving needs a proper study to stem it.
HR policy is one important instrument which can help out.
Working environment should be improved so that employees feels cared for and thus becomes loyal.
24th December 2015 From India, Pune