Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Ashwini Mhapankar
Hr Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
hi, i am working in an small organization from 2 months as an HR, but before i come, there was a person who was handling both as an hr department and as an admin too. Now when i got selected as an Hr, management thought about splitting the responsibility. They made his an admin and i as an Hr.
Now he started saying that, he already given his name as HR and Admin of our company in labor office so now we can not change his designation.
As a fresher i don know deep law and management also quite confused about this. I feel like he is making us fool because he don't want to change his designation. After seeing his untrustworthy activities, the management decided to change his post. Now we are confused, please give me a solution. Our organization have 22 employees, Management is good and they are not knowing a deep knowledge about Hr and labor laws. Please help me out of it.

From India, Bengaluru
There is no problem if he is been considered as authorised person for signing the documents. There are provisions to change the authorised persons name. More over for small organistions Directors will the authorised personnelfor signing

From India, Bangalore
Dear Diya,
This person is actually making you fool there is nothing called giving name to any office due to which he can not change his designation. As you have written in your post that as this employee is not trustworthy management has changed his post. You can directly speck to the head person pf your comopany and issue him a demotion letter stating the right reason and change his designation to HR admin to only Admin.
Also you can ask the seniors to check his or her work performance, if the employee is not performing good you can definetly issue him a warnign letter and later can change his designation. As your company streghth is 22 check with him for which labour office he has given his name and for what reason. It is definetly not true.
It is not being fresher but learn to handle the situation tactfully and practically.
Good luck to you.

From India, Mumbai
As per the shops act or the Factory act there are 2 options to update the name & contact details.
1) As employer (Directors/Proprietors or Partners names will be given)
2) As Manager (Any authorised person name & designation shall be given)
I hope while registering or amending he would have given his name as authorised person. But still the same can be checked in the certificate issued from the respective department. In anything is there and the same shall be changed by amending the certificate

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™