Muruganhr Executive
Hr Consultant
+5 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have updated KYC details in UAN members portal (I uploaded scanned copy of PAN card) but my employer is asking also update bank details in UAN members portal, So I need to upload scanned copy of cancelled cheque leaf in KYC section ? or is there any other way to update bank details in UAN members portal ? Please help me guys...
From India, Bangalore
Hi Tharun !
If you have your Bank passbook front page kindly scan and upload your UAN Portal,It should contain Account Holder Name,Account Number,Bank Name & Branch, and ifsc code also their.
Otherwise provide such KYC scan copy or details to your current employer they can upload to your member portal as well us your UAN.

From India,
You mean to say I need to upload scanned copy of bank passbook front page in KYC section ?
From India, Bangalore
Hi! Yes ,You can upload your bank passbook into your UAN Portal.....
From India,
I have already uploading my Pan No Adhar No Voter Id since last one year but these are not update either employer or EPF office
From India, Bokaro
Is it necessary that operating style of the Bank account should be "Single" only. Is it true that joint account even with the wife is not permitted for withdrawn of PF. Thanks & regards
From India, Kolkata
Hi Gourangarath! As per your statement ! you had uploaded your document only your UAN Poral right.But you should give your KYC Details to your employer they are also upload your kyc to epfo.
From India,
tender copies of documents to employer and request them to approve it digitally

Following documents can be used for KYC:-
1. National Population Register (NPR)
3. Permanent Account Number (PAN)
4. Bank Account Number
5. Passport
6. Driving License
7. Election Card
8. Ration Card
9. ESIC Card (Being introduced shortly)
In your case, i.e, S.No. 4, please upload the scanned copy of Bank pass book. This has to be digitally approved by the employer,till then status of KYC will be shown as pending.

From India, Hyderabad
My employer had already updated my IDBI account during UAN registeration. But my PF account name is not matching with the bank account name. So will i or employer be able to change the bank account details as i have another SBI account with the same name as PF account name. If so please advice what is the procedure. I just wnat to avoid any hassles during withdrawl due to this name mismatch.

From India, Hyderabad

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™