Partner - Risk Management
Muruganhr Executive
Hr Executive
+1 Other

Hi, Some employees are resigning for pf withdrawal and rejoining immediately (Next day of resignation)
pls advise how to stop this activities - are its possible legally to allow them resign and withdraw the amount? Also we are generated the uan no. and submitted the kyc details for all?
Jeetendra Madahale
24th October 2015 From India, Bangalore
Hi Madhale ,
1.Tell them to Service benefit while they are working more then 10 Yrs they are all eligible to get pension after (50 or 58 age)
2.Once UAN Allotted is should not be change their full (life) employment. (Only one UAN Number for a Member)
3.Mean time they want any advance from Epfo ( Who is having minimum of 5yrs Service he can eligible to get Advance from EPFO)
Murugan P
24th October 2015 From India,
Now one has to wait at lest 2 months of non employment for EPF withdrawal. If some one resigned 30-09-2015 then he has to wait till 30-11-2015 to apply for EPF withdrawal. So it is illegal what your employees are doing, so stop it. It is provided in the act.
Stay Cool.
24th October 2015 From India, Phagwara
It is illegal, and you should inform the employee accordingly.
If you sign the withdrawal form, you will be liable for fraud and the PF department can actually recover the amount from you.
In fact, if you know this has been done without your approval, you need to inform the department.
I think when you start paying the PF again in the same UAN, this will automatically be detected and the process stopped.
25th October 2015 From India, Mumbai
thanks, we are advising them. after that they are resigning. because of this we are lossed some good candidates. they are resigning and joining other companies
26th October 2015 From India, Bangalore
Hi..Saswata Banerjee,
thanks for the advice,
we are guided many employees. after that they are resigned and joined other companies and got the withdrawals

same example we are getting from the workers, Because of this we are loosed some good candidates.
Ex: employees are withdrawing, investing the same amount somewhere else.
Jeetendra Madahale
Mob: 9741268652

26th October 2015 From India, Bangalore
if someone behaves in an unethical manner, and falsified the information in the form, you can not do anything about it. Make sure you were not an accomplice in the fraud.
You can ofcourse, report the matter to the PF. You can go and meet the PRO or vigilance and inform them of cases where people joined other companies but showed In their report that they have stopped working. But few will bother to do that....
27th October 2015 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™