Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Everyone Greetings If company registered in Factory Act 1948 & company wants to withdraw pf and esic .the company is having only 3 labour from last 2 years .can the company withhdraw the pf & esic and how company will withdraw pl let me know
From India, Udaipur
No. Once the company is under PF, it will continue to be under PF.
From India, Mumbai
Hi all
I fully support the views expressed by my learned friends Ramu Kikatha and Saswatabanerjee.You can deduct the employee share only from the wages for the month being paid. not for the previous month. However employer has to pay both employee amd employer shares. If the inspector gives permission in writing , and also consent of the employees is required for the deducitons for the past months.
Thanks and regards
RL Dhingra Advocate
Labour Law Consultant ,Delhi &NCR
email:[email protected]

From India, Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™