[email protected]
Hr Executive
Soft Skill Trainer / Hr Consultant - India
[email protected]
Consultant In Legal Matters

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir . I have been working for 10 yrs in I havenot Received Salary for 6 months. Company is not lockout. How to file case against my owner or HR department. Suggestions pls. 9491602601
From India, Coimbatore
First you contact with Dy. Labour commisioner of the particular region where you was posted and register a complaint against employer proceed first then expect for speedy result.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
right by Sumit Sir go to the Asst. Labour Commissioner or Deputy Labour Commissioner and quote this matter in written. .
From India, Dehra Dun
How big is the organisation and how many employees are there in the company. If the victims are more, like you, all of you can join together and approach the Labour Department. If the number of employees are more, it will be more effective and powerful. Unity is Strength !
From India
Since your salary is payable month wise, every month in the beginning the employer has been having dishonest intention to take work from you but did not want to pay wages dishonestly at the end of the month. It is a case of cheating employees. So give a notice to employer to pay you your dues immediately otherwise criminal prosecution under section 420 IPC will be initiated against him. Hope he will immediately clear the dues. But in future be alert if you intend to work. But simultaneously give notice for recovery of amount due from appropriate forum and file proceedings.

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™