How Do We Get The Additional Administrative Charges Paid To EPF - CiteHR
Partner - Risk Management
Apex Management
Labour Laws Consultants
Hr Person
Korgaonkar K A
Agile Solutionist
Consultant-labour Laws
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Recently PF Department announced a change in administrative charges ( w.e.f 1-1-2015) from 1.10% to 0.85%
However for Jan and Feb, companies may have already paid the amount, right?
Is there a mechanism to get extra money paid to PF.

Dear Seniors, Even we are in dilemma, how to get back the additional admin charges which were already paid for two months. Regards Upender HR
It is extremely cumbersome to claim back excess paid to the govt.In that case the only remaining possibility is that of adjustment. It therefore seems logical that you pay the minimum charges as specified till the excess paid is liquidated.
Hi, anyone can please explain the bifurcated calculation of the revised admin charges on epf here. regards harpreet walia
Dear Saswata ji,
There is a saving of Lakhs of Rupees to many of the employers which I know. Also it is not a question of small amount or big amount. When government comes out with decision which has retrospective effect, why one should not exercise his legal right?
Adjustment in possible in portal while uploading ECR.

Dear all,
It is not a matter of small or big amount. Any amount paid less or excess can be adjusted / paid against onward dues but only in that particular heads only. For example, if amount is paid less erroneously in account 2, it can be remitted in account 2 only. Similarly, if paid excess, can be adjusted accordingly.
P K Sharma

my working is it comes your ₹150 for every ₹100,000 in salary paid.
If it comes automatically. That's fine. If you have to fight for it all run after the department, it may not be worth it.

Government will never take more that what is due.Excess payment may not be paid back in cash but adjustment is always permitted.
Dear Mr. Saswat,
Pls check what Mr. Sharma has said. If your employer has questioned you about this do you have substantial answer? Because, they count each and every rupee they spend. So it is not the matter of 1L or 2L.
Assume if the total payable salary is 1cr or 2 cr.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™