Recruitment, Employee Relation, Training
Manager - Hr & Admin
+1 Other

MY PF Number AP/17168/1700 I have applied for PF full and final settlement, but that is still due, I approach to PF office of hederabad too, but PF office unable to recover my employer contribution from SQL Star International Ltd, I want to know how long more I need wait and face the incompatibility of the PF offce hyderabad .
From India, Kolkata
To withdraw the PF, you need to apply in Form 19 for PF and Form 10 C for Pension amount. On receipt of your form, the PF authority has to settle your account within 30 days. If any discrepancy is there the same will be returned.
In case the employer have not paid the PF contribution as stated in PF Act, appropriate legal proceedings will be initiated by the concerned authority.
S rajasekaran

From India, Madras
You can check the claim informaiton status in the epf website ie., Epfo (Govt. of India)
From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™