Officer - Hr
+2 Others

I would like to know the PF transfer procedures. One of my employees joined with us on August 2013 and he is requesting for PF merger now. He requested the same to our previous HR but haven't shared his PF no of the previous company. Now his pf in this company has deposited in a new account. Is it possible to transfer the PF in this scenario?
From India, New Delhi
It is possible to merge PF a/c current one with older one. U need to fill form 13 and submit to PF Office.
From India, Mumbai
dear ramya
first you must clarify that, your friend got any new UAN number for his old PF number replacement. better you could check on it!now, if that particular person is having the EPFO on line then he can directly apply to the transfer by filling the form 13. if it is not you can ask the pf number by approaching the local PF office with enquiry.
other wise would you like to withdraw the PF amount then you can get the amount with interest as per table D withdrawal value based upon the no.of years employee contribution(if employee is having the amount 50000 in his PF account for 2 years he may get the amount of interest rate of 2.05 as per PF act) and that to this Table - D is applicable up to 9 years only after that he is eligible to pension plan this . but that is not suggestible to withdraw and it is crime also
thanks & regards

From India
Hi Ramya, Generally when you join a new company you get option either you can open a new pf account or you can transfere your previous pf account with the new organization. Thanks
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™