Gud morning sir !
I am just asking about the ZTP (zero tolerance policy ) in private or pvt ltd companies.
I m just asking tht it is prescribed in the Company act 1956 or in Shop & Commercial Establishment Act. Or it is made by these pvt companies According their own master.
Bcz I was working in pvt ltd company bt due to some mistake company eject me in the ztp process. I worked about 24 days.but hr deptmnt said tht company not provide the salary for 24days.
I talked with my friends they said tht company must provide the sal in case of ZTP and Terminate case.
But my hr deptmnt not ready to give my sal.
Could you pls tell me some ideas how can I get my salary.and provide the response quickly.bcz I left the job 26/10/2014 bt till now I m not get the sal

From India, Delhi
Your post has an error.
The termination can not be 24-10-2014 because we have still not reached that date.
On termination, as per law, you can get the salary within 2 working days.
So, you can approach the labour officer or commissioner for the same.
However, the company can deduct value of loss caused in case it was deliberate or negligence. In case you resigned, they can deduct notice pay. In no other case can they hold back your salary.

From India, Mumbai
thank you very much to provide tht information..
but i m going to tell you tht i went to my office to fill the full and final form to get the remaining revenue along with my salary but they told me tht client will fixed the penalty and also i have to pay the penalty,they totally refuse me for the salary. pls help me what i do i cant understand ...
can i choose the labour court or consumer court direction to get the verdict for the same.
but i don't knw about the court process can you tell me ... i will always grateful to you..

From India, Delhi
The question is :
How much is the money involved.
Labour court (consumer court does not apply) is exceedingly slow in giving decisions. You will lost a lot of time and money. And invariable the company will go in appeal.
Apart from disturbing your work routine at the new company, it will also create a problem in getting jobs if companies know that you are fighting a case against your earlier employer. People don't recruti those who are perceived as trouble makers.
In any case, you need check your terms of employment, standing orders, etc to see if such a term was applied to you. If yes, then you have little defence as the company has the right to recovery, the quantum of mistake is also critical to the decision. These information are not available so members of this forum will not be able to give you a correct advice. You may need to consult a lawyer.
You can of course, contact the labour commissioners office for help.
But I think that you should just drop it.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server