Harsh Kumar Mehta
Consultant In Labour Laws/hr
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.executive (per & Adm)

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am a sales coordinator, My employer deducted PF every month from my salary I have Payslips for proof how much they deducted PF amount ) but did not deposited at EPF office. and i have checked my balance through online the employer paid only 3months of PF amount but rest month PF amount was not paid.
this is to inform you that the company is not there it means shifted to some other place and no one is working in this company we asked our PF to the employeer but they are telling company is in loss so we will not able to pay deducted PF amount to the EPF office so please confirm what to do on this momentum....
how to get my PF amount please help me....

From India, Bangalore
In my opinion, you can make a representation to your appropriate EPFO Office describing the period of default and enclosing the proofs of such EPF deductions and ask them to take action against defaulter employer and regularise and up-date your EPF account.

From India, Noida

Since you are raising your query on certain matter, you should come out with full details and with your name. Writing letters on anonymous how we can give our opinion and how you expect the advices from the experts which is not proper way. Hiding the names which leads unpleasant situations and giving the name is not wrong.

However, your query is well an swere by our learned member Mr.Mehta. You approach your EPFO of your jurisdiction. The Provident Fund amount will be paid by the EPFOP and not by the employer. You make a representation by filling Form No.19 for Provident Fund, Form No.10C or 10D whicheveris applicable along with Form No.5 and Form No.10 duly signed by the employer who is empowered for signature. If any default from the Company the EPFO will recover the dues and settle your claim.

Non remittance of Provident Fund after recovery will result into not only for penalty but also prosecution of employer.

Adoni Sugturesh

Sr.Executive (Pers, Admin & Ind.Rels) Rtd

Labour Laws Consultant .

From India, Bidar
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™