Asst.manager -hr
Presently Working As Dy Manager Hr &
Administration & Hr
Hr Recruiter

Dear Superiors,
I'm confused about, PF and PS scheme withdrawal benefit. The PF & PS scheme withdrawal (From 19&10C) submitted. But the PF amount only claimed i.e., 12% + 3.67%. Could you any one help me regard.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Vinoth,
you must have opted for scheme certificate (in form 10C - 8.33% will be on hold as EPS) and hence, you will shortly receive a laminated certificate, on completion of 50 years or 58 yrs you r required to approach Regional PF Office with all such certificates and they will calculate the pension and your spouse also will get the same benefit till end of her life.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sir, I’m 25yrs old. So, how i can get laminated certificate from PF office. Could you explain. Regards Vinothkumar
From India, Bangalore
Dear Vinodth,
What Subba Rao has suggested, you can have pension scheme certificate for the period you have served in your previous or last company. You need to keep these certificates safe with you, and when you turn 50 or 58 yrs, you can take these certificates and apply for pension, provided you have completed 10yr period of successful contribution.
V S Chauhan
Sr. Manager HR & IR

From India, Gurgaon
1.i am confused above given answers
a. To get Eps amount 6 months continues contribution is must.
b. Eps amount will be calculate as per Table D
c.IF you applied for Eps withdrawal then 6 months continues contribution required, if 6 months completed then you must receive the amount.
d. in case of delay please contact EPFO
e.Minimum 10 years required to get eligibility for EPS scheme certificate.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Vinoth,
It is always better to transfer your PF Account . Now a days Regional PF Office are issuing UAN No which is very useful to us. That is an Unique No and valid for life time. No need to transfer and there will be no issue regarding completion of six month of service in an Organisation.
You can fill up both form 19C and Form 10 to withdraw your PF amount provided you seved minimum 06 months of service in that particular Organisation.
Please let mw know if you need any further information in this regard.
Pranab Chakraborty

From India, Mumbai
Hi Pranab,
I was transfer my EPF & ESI fund from previous Co., to present Co., i received the PF transfer Annexure K from PF office. I the PF that annexure PF fund only transferred (barring PS). Attached annexure K for your reference.

From India, Bangalore

Attached Files
File Type: pdf D Vinoth Kumar.pdf (12.8 KB, 47 views)

Sorry Pranab, PF & PS. In that my previous post wrongly mentioned EPF & ESI. Regards Vinothkumar
From India, Bangalore
Hi Aditya,
I aware like what you known.
The employee can claim his PS fund withdrawal after completion of 6 months.
Employee need to submit form 10C. And then he will get the amount.
But now a days the PS fund not transfer the employee's account.
Aside Seniors, please clarify the doubt.

From India, Bangalore
1. Our 3 employees received their EPS amount in last month after withdrawal.
2. Better to ask in forum, contact to EPFO ad sort out the problem.
3. I am not agree with Now Days.EPS fund not transferring.

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™