Spl Educators Posh Programs
Designed Developed And Delivered High End
Learning & Teaching Fellow (retired)
Behavioural And Outbound Training
20th February 2014 From India, Delhi
Please give more details about why you want to conduct the training course. Is it, for example, to help succession? Or is to help them manage their retirement? If it is the latter, then kindly take a look at Senior Executives Retirement Planning Courses from Retirement Education Services
20th February 2014 From United Kingdom
1. personal financial planning for medical insurances, deposit schemes like FD, mutual funds other investments
2. health tips, lifestyle, yoga, and other health plans
3. hobbies like gardening; social activities and other engagements after retirement
4. travel plans etc.
5. retirement formalities, clearances
6. pension plans and schemes
7. utilising skills and consultancy opportunities
8 family and social relationships and other old age issues, coping with empty nest (children being away) feeling - and the like.
topics are dealt with by experts in the fields like personal financial planners, doctors, HR executives, psychologists etc.
20th February 2014 From India, Bangalore
1) Legal aspects relating to nomination, will, power of attorney....
2) overview of Sr. citizen policy and laws protecting rights of senior citizens
3) Property and insurance management
4) Hobbies and leisure activities planning
5) Health and exercise
5) Relationships and adjustment after retirement
6) social engagement
7) Financial Management
8) Alternative career opportunities
21st February 2014 From India, Pune
Email : or
Mbl: 09377966088, 09974382729
thanks and regards,
22nd February 2014 From India, Vadodara