PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Learning & Teaching Fellow (retired)
Designed Developed And Delivered High End
Posh Programs; Hr Management Consultants
Behavioural And Outbound Training
neil vazGood Morning,
My Name is Neil Vaz and I have been in training and people development for the last 14 years. I would be keen on offering my expertise through my training modules.
Request you to contact me on 9820409841/
From India, Mumbai
Kritarth ConsultingYou may want to get in touch with Harsh Kumar Sharan, an XLRI Alumnus, a Management Trainer, Facilitator, Coach with over 4 decades of rich experience. He can be contacted at +91-9560453756. Alternatively, you can touch base with him at
From India, Delhi
769fb97cb2882778bed498c07Hi, I am interested. Pls. contact me with details. Best wishes,
From India, New Delhi
Please give more details about why you want to conduct the training course. Is it, for example, to help succession? Or is to help them manage their retirement? If it is the latter, then kindly take a look at Senior Executives Retirement Planning Courses from Retirement Education Services
From United Kingdom
vksajanWe normally includes topics like:
1. personal financial planning for medical insurances, deposit schemes like FD, mutual funds other investments
2. health tips, lifestyle, yoga, and other health plans
3. hobbies like gardening; social activities and other engagements after retirement
4. travel plans etc.
5. retirement formalities, clearances
6. pension plans and schemes
7. utilising skills and consultancy opportunities
8 family and social relationships and other old age issues, coping with empty nest (children being away) feeling - and the like.
topics are dealt with by experts in the fields like personal financial planners, doctors, HR executives, psychologists etc.
From India, Bangalore
hrdilipFollowing topics will be of interest to the this audience
1) Legal aspects relating to nomination, will, power of attorney....
2) overview of Sr. citizen policy and laws protecting rights of senior citizens
3) Property and insurance management
4) Hobbies and leisure activities planning
5) Health and exercise
5) Relationships and adjustment after retirement
6) social engagement
7) Financial Management
8) Alternative career opportunities
From India, Pune
rhinoramanandear friend 54 years behind me as a soldier and a teacher i can contribute to you and your retiring staff. blessings dr ram
From India, Indore
daljitsinghYoga is a good Topic..i give lot of facilitation workshops on Emotional Intelligence and Spiritual Intelligence and i think this could also be good topics ..I would love to be a speaker on such subjects...you can contact me at :
Email : or
Mbl: 09377966088, 09974382729
thanks and regards,
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.