Payroll Executive
Senior Hr -executive
Hr Executive
+2 Others

Dear All,
I am left my previous company last 5 months. I am filling the pf withdrawal form (Form 19 & 10 C) but two times my withdrawal form rejected due to double PF A/C no.. This is totally mistake & fault of PF consultant.
Before the leaving the company 3 months ago, I discussed with our PF consultant regarding double numbers. But he not taken any action against it. Now I am facing problem with pf withdrawal.
Can I take any legal action against PF consultant ?

From India, Thanjavur
Dear Satish
1. What do you mean by double PF Number, Please clarify so that a solution to your issue can be suggested.
2. You can not take action against the consultant as he is not the authority to deduct and deposit PF neither he allots the PF numbers. It is the employer who is responsible for the correctness of the details, contributions etc. It is better if you write to your employer for clearance of the PF amounts.
Preetam Deshpande

From India, Mumbai
If you have got Double PF Account No. so tell your consultant to fill two different PF Claim Form n mentioned different PF No. in both form. N please take advice from your consultant only n ask the actual reason about rejecting the claims form.
From India
Dear ,,
This is for your information that you can get the PF Withdrawals if the consultant gives on letter head with the authorized signature about the double entry of the pf number, stating the monthly contributions of the member to change for the New number to the concern commissioner PF, they will process it will take only 2 to 3 days for the accounts section in PF office......

From India
First of all, please check the contributions in both the PF numbers. You have to get the same transferred from one PF number to the other and then apply for withdrawal.
From India, Pune
Dear if you have double pf no., You should be withdrawal in two times. you can not take any action against consultant because consultant not a authority, you can take action concerned authority.
From India, Chennai
Dear inform to who taking care of your PF, Mention that two a/c and Get sign from that person .u can submit Again you can do this via on-line mode , Thanking you
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™