· I am close to my superannuation ( couple of months left to retire ) with over 36 years of reach professional & on the job Learning experience with some of the best Corporate - known for their best Business Practice ..
· I am looking forward for an opportunity to get involved with any decent Organization ( working 5 days a week ) – would be interested to use my knowledge & experience ..
· This could be a Full or Part time assignment.
· I am physically completely fit at the age of 57 plus - to take up any decent assignment , at least for another 10 years down the line.
· My main objective is to remain professionally active as long as possible .
Ø Have rich experience in Telecom / Office Equipment / Banking Automation / Security & Access Control Systems / Business Automation products / IT Hardware & Software Solutions / Industrial Automation Products / Retail Automation Products / Medical Equipments / TPA - General Insurance/ Soft Skills & related training for Corporate and Students etc etc .
Ø A seasoned professional with Operational experience in National / Regional level as Head of Operation encompassing Sales, After Sales Support, Finance & accounts, Logistics & inventory, HR & training, Statutory Compliance, Channel / Dealer Management, P&L, MIS etc.
Ø Also a Certified ATM (Appraisal Team Member ) for CMMI scv & Auditor for TL 9000.
Ø An Out-of-the-Box Thinker with a proven track record of increasing revenues, establishing channel networks, streamlining workflow and creating a team work environment to enhance profitability innovatively for reputed business houses. An effective communicator with demonstrated leadership & excellent interpersonal/ relationship management skills.
Ø Worked with Forbes Gokak Ltd (Bradma of India Ltd) – a Shapoorji Pallonji Group Company , Xerox (Modi Xerox Ltd), DCM Data Systems (DCM Data Products), Photomax, International Meditek, CCCO etc.
Ø Presently working as Regional PMO and Regional Quality Lead ( RDU East) with a very well-known Multinational Telecom Giant , into Managed Service Operation .
Dear S. R. DAS,
It is commendable that you have a long and active service of about 37 years and still going young?. Very nice to see your achievements and the list of a variety of tasks handled by you though out your carrier. From this community of HR professionals and All, I wish you a very sweet and happy retirement from service.
I am certain many will be interested to have your services even after you retire from a company. Best Luck and wish you all success.
From India, Kolhapur
Dear Subir sir. Best of Luck and wish you all the success for your new venture. Regards Jagadeesh R HR Bangalore
From India, Bangalore
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.