No Tags Found!

farhin-khan
Hi All, I am planning to start Reward points system in my current company to motivate employees (No. of employees - 30), kindly suggest me the criteria on which they can earn the points. For eg. one of the criteria could be 100% target achievement.
From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Pl.describe type of work/JD and responsibilities to be assigned, time frame, levels of employees and stages depending on cruciality, //Also whether the jobs involved concerning individuals or a team work assigned to a team leader, how many in a team.
From India, Bangalore
farhin-khan
There are dept like - Accounts, Admin, Graphic team, Digital Marketing. Also target for their work is not in numbers its in timelines/deadlines to complete task. Majorly staff is involved in teamwork. Total employee strength is 30 hence each team consist not more than 5-6 members.
Few criteria I have listed down are - Time Management, Attendance & Punctuality, Teamwork.
I am looking for few more criteria on which they can earn the points.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.