PF And Pension Fund Withdrawal - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hi There,
Recently I changed my employer and joined USA firm which does not have presence in India so I wont be having PF deductions.
As per Govt. website, this is my current EPF balance 108610 (EE Amount) and 75027 (ER Amount).
1. I want to understand, where is my Pension Fund balance?
2. Will you advise me to withdraw PF and Pension Fund now itself or shall I keep until my retirement ? (FYI: I am 35 yrs old)
3. I know about PF withdrawal but if I want, how can I withdraw Pension Funds?
Thank You.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
As per your query,
1. EE amount (- minus) ER amount is the amount in your pension fund. EE amount is Employees amount and ER amount is Employer amount.
2. you have both the options. Since it is a small amount you can withdraw it. or else you can also opt for pension on attaining the age of 58.
3. If you want to withdraw your Pension fund, you need to file form 10C and if your want the amount a monthly pension after 58 years, you need to file form 10D when you attain 58 years of age.
Hope all clear.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™