can a company be sued for breach of labor law?
company in question is a BPO
breach of the following laws
1) company having less then 50 employees and yet releasing the salary on the 10- 13 of next month
2) working hours are 9 hours excluding 1 hour of break for lunch/dinner etc.6 days a week
3) making an employee work for OT (2-4hrs extra) without compensation
4) no state/national/sick leaves allowed and no compensation given for the same either
5) employee forced to work OT until targets are met (no OT paid) (employee hired as a tech support but asked to do sales which is not in his duty list)
6) making an employee sign any company memo and not given a copy of the same, stating that its companies property.
7) salary blocked for 2 months if employee asks for leave
8) company's Legal registration doubtful
if yes then can it be done after the employee leaves the company or while still employed?
can employee ask for compensation for all extra worked hours and applicable state/national holidays which are not compensated?
note: employee has only the letter of intent mentioning his working hours,salary and designation and his salary slips 26th August 2013 From India, Pune