Hi everyone
I have worked in a company where i got 780 rs were deducted from salary every month as EPF. I have worked with the company for a period of three months. Am i eligible to get my EPF. Guys please help.

From India, Mumbai
Korgaonkar K A
+1 Other

Dear Amol987,
You are entitle to withdraw your PF - both the shares even you work for one month and leave it. To get withdrawal of pension you need to work for six month minimum.
Please note that, if you are not in employment for two months and above or if you are in employment wherein no PF then only you are entitle to settle your PF account.

From India, Mumbai
So, Korgaonkar sir you mean to say that i won’t be getting my EPF
From India, Mumbai
Dear Amol,
Whatever is mention above by Mr. Korgaonkar is absolutely correct but your contribution to EPF alongwith employer's contribution will get transferred to your new account(EPF), if you change the employment where EPF is applicable. You are not going to lose the money. In case you work in an establishment which is not covered under EPF( very less likelihood), after two months thereafter you can apply for refund of EPF withdrawal benifit.Please refer to EPF and MP Act,1952 for details.

From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server