Thread Started by

what to do if your employer is not providing you form 16,is there any other option to get your form 16 to file ITR (income tax return) at the same time what is the procedure? Thanks in advance.
17th April 2013 From India, Mumbai
If there is tax deduction at source..means if the company has deducted any tax from your salary, the company is bound to issue Form 16. But if there is no deduction at all , company is not bound to issue form 16.
17th April 2013 From India, Pune
if any employer is not providing you from 16 A in case of Tds Deduction in Salay So By The Help of Labour court you can registered the complain against the employer .And The Labour Court Will Take Action Against The Problem.
17th April 2013 From India, Delhi
@Mayank Raj Srivastava
The issue of FORM 16 is governed by the Income tax Act and not by any labor/employment related acts.
The concerned govt. authority in ths matter is the Ward ITO or Asstt Commissioner, Income tax and not the labor court/officials.
Plz dont post wrong information.
17th April 2013 From India, Pune
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™