I have resigned from a company without serving notice period. After that I received a letter asking for an amount to pay. I am going to send a bank draft of the amount to the employer. What should I write and whom to address. Please share any idea of the format of the letter. Thanks.
From India, Kolkata
Dear Ms. Dipx999,
You may use the below draft letter while enclosing the Bank Draft to your employer
Company Address
Kind Attention: Mr. XXXX (Concerned Person)
Dear Sir,
Sub: - Payment of amount due - Reg
Ref: As per your letter dated _________
I'm pleased to enclose herewith the cheque for Rs. _________/- drawn on __ (Bank Name)_____ DD No. ________, dated ________ towards the amount paid against the notice period which was not served during the period of _______ after my resigning on (date). I look forward to receiving the relieving letter at the earliest.
Please acknowledge receipt of the same.
Thanking you,
Yours' truly,
Your Name
Encl: As above.

From India, Visakhapatnam
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™