during my online ecr submission i wrongly inserted the data which pertains to different account no. i want to revise all the challans which i submitted online.
P.S. Final Challan amount / Cheque deposited amount would be same as there is no change just in Pension column i mentioned PF amount and in PF column in mentioned Pension amount
Can anyone advice how shall i move ahead to revise all the old challans account no. Is there any provision online which i can go for.
Please advice.

From India, Mumbai

Prepare youself for senior leadership roles by discovering your unique leadership style →
Promoted: UCLA - Executive Leadership in a VUCA World (Explore Course)
Dear Rajesh You need to coordinate with EDP department in your regional pf office. They will assist you. They only do the corrections Regards
From India, Hyderabad
Hello Rajesh, Contact immediately with necessary documents to PF office, contact your accounts officer of PF for the same. Thanking you, Regards, Ashish
From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server