Hi Seniors,
My employer is not following any rules related to Leaves and Maternity Act and keep employees in probation period even after 1 year where standard probation in our company is 6 months.
Please guide how can the employees file legal complaints regarding the same issues.

20th February 2013 From India, New Delhi

Partner - Risk Management
Training Operations - Csr
Manager-hr Compliances
Director Of Company
Consultant & G.m.
Consultant In Legal Matters
Rupak Saha
Medical Representative
Cruise Counsellor
Project Manager
Sr Manager
S Vinod Kumar
Vas Asssociate
+8 Others

Hi, When did you join that organization ? why do not you search for another job ? its not good compliant why means " is it not shows impact on your exit formalities ? Take wise decision.
20th February 2013 From India, Hyderabad
Hi Ashok,
Thanks for showing concern about my future, but at this stage leaving this company is not good for me. I'll leave it after some time but want to know, in case I want to do a legal complaints, how to go about this?
20th February 2013 From India, New Delhi
Dear Ms. Jyoti Mudgil,
When an employee has been facing incessant issue with the employer, thay may seek assistance/approach the Labour Commissioner office and report the statement to the concerned.
Every employee sustains leaves as per the policy and employer has no right in discerning leave priviledged to the staff. The conciliator will have the issue resolved to the best.
20th February 2013 From India, Visakhapatnam
I Agreed with Sharmila madam's opinion, you can register the compliant in labor office.
Go there with full details like in which area you will come and how many employees with your present company and under which act you company will comes like this.

20th February 2013 From India, Hyderabad
Dear friends,

As all of us know, large no.of employers default in observing legal provisions, evade taxes, deny employees benefits, leave etc. These we see every day thro' the helpless and exploited employees despite strict labour laws & rules in force in India. It's expected of every affected employee to inform & lodge complaints with the appropriate law enforcing authorities for redressal of their grievances. For fear of backlash many ignore their rights. What makes things worse is many and many central and state govt. depts. & PSUs are committing such heinous crimes. Everybody should be aware such commissions & omissions are illegal, punishable not only with fine but also imprisonment to those responsible, attaching of their properties etc apart from making good to the complainants. So compliance like EPF, ESI, Gratuity, bonus, leave, minimum wages, etc. should be made to be implemented and to make things happen there lies greater responsibility on the employees and their unions concerned .

21st February 2013 From India, Bangalore
Before to make the compliant against the employer, first its HR Head responsibility to give a hint or information to the management about the issues and to convey specifically its burning among the employees. Based management reply or re-action, then to decide to bring this issue to the labour dept.
21st February 2013 From India, Chennai
Labour inspector from the Labour Department are employed for the well-being of the employee issues and there is no fee as such. Your detailed complaint (letter) should consists of all the evidences and signatures of the employees, also make sure to take a copy of the letter received from the conciliator/ labour officer for further enquiry.
21st February 2013 From India, Visakhapatnam
Hi Jyoti, i think your company is not so established if, they will follow all statute norms , in this particular case better you request your management & convince.Labour department will prefer only Labor issues, i think you are getting more than 15k otherwise E S I Maternity benefits may applicable to you.
21st February 2013 From United States, Cambridge
Please relate with your HRM and if you are not satisfied with his/her decision, i will advise you go the Labour Ministry.
21st February 2013 From Nigeria

Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™