- Determine what kind of business you want to start.
- Learn about the industry for your business.
- Analyze the market for your business.
- Study your competition.
- Educate yourself on running a business.
- Join trade associations.
- Name your business.
- Perform a trademark search.
- Register a domain name.
- Design a website.
- Obtain a logo.
- Determine business structure (sole proprietor, partnership, or corporation).
- Evaluate your personal budget.
- Write a business plan.
- Write a marketing plan.
- Locate financing.
- Create a list of start-up supplies with budget.
- Set up a system for accounting and payroll.
- Apply for business license, fed tax ID, fictitious business name.
- Select a location and set up shop.
- Order signage.
- Obtain business tools (computer, printer, fax, postage, office supplies, and fixtures).
- Order business stationery (business cards, letterhead, brochures).
- Obtain inventory.
- Create an operations and employee manual.
- Hire employees.
- Set a launch date.
- Plan a grand opening event.
- Send announcements to everyone you know.
- Send press releases.
- Turn on the OPEN sign!
- Revisit your business plan and update often.
- Evaluate your marketing strategy often.
- Prepare a realistic business plan.
Think of this as your business road map. Define exactly where you want to get to with your business and then you can effectively map out your path towards achieving your goals!
25th January 2013 From India, Hyderabad
28th January 2013 From India, Ahmadabad
We are a proprietory firm having eastablished business in Goa, for the past 14 years. As part of our expansion programme, we are interested in setting up a manufacturing base in /around Haridwar, Uttarakhand. We require associates,Guides to help us out in the following:
2.Factory building .
3. All legal and statutory formalities through various nodal and Local/Central Govt. Agencies.
4. Employee hiring.
5. Financial/ Bank formalities for processing of Loans etc.
Please forward your views for appraisal,
Thanks and best of regards,
11th February 2013 From India, Mumbai