Administration Head
Learning & Teaching Fellow (retired)
+1 Other

Thread Started by

Hi,I have completed my MBA in HR,i have a keen interest to research and do my PHD in HR outside INDIA,what are procedures for that /please do help me out .If any body have any contact than do let me
30th July 2012 From India, Bhubaneswar
You wants to continue your study with research as continues study or correspondence study? And what do you mean by OUTSIDE INDIA, where you wanna continue your study? Please complete your query with these details first.
Second, If you are looking for Phd and willing to go for regular research study work, it is really good and can Google for institutes and Universities which are offering this services to candidates. You can get many by this way according to your location preference.
Also i request you to go to the links posted here to know more and for better understanding on Phd (Research Study) first. <link fixed>
30th July 2012 From India, Gurgaon
hi please go to
30th July 2012 From India, Gurgaon
Please search the web for general information like this. For example, I googled and found some info about PhDs in HR in the UK at Google
30th July 2012 From United Kingdom
Dear Sanghamitra, Please share the name of the country that you are looking to study abroad.
30th July 2012 From India, Visakhapatnam
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™