I Joined the comp in Oct 2011 with salary 45000 per month. My employer has not deducted TDS and not giving the form 16 for the period Oct 2011-March 2012.
Please let me know how to fill ITR without Form 16.

From India, New Delhi
Hi Please find the attachment form 16 and form 12B (perqusites) Thanks
From India, Hyderabad

Attached Files
File Type: xls 317-Form16(2005-06).xls (143.5 KB, 317 views)

Don't worry it is employer duty to deduct your taxes. If he is not deducting your taxes then it is his fault not your fault. You just file income tax return and at the end of the year pay taxes or advance tax (if applicable).
From India, Delhi
Dear members download latest form 16 in Excel format here Form 16 In Excel Format For AY 2018-19 With Automatic Caluculations
From India, Nirmal

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server