No Tags Found!

ben-subbarao
Hi, The company I work for does not deduct TDS and hence my form 16 had not been provided. While I had filled my taxes through my CA is it possible to raise a red flag to the IT department in Bangalore? Such is the case with so many employees working
From India
raghunath_bv

Dear Mr. Subbarao,

If your employer is not deducting TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) and not providing Form 16, it could be a violation of tax regulations. Here are the steps you can take:

Contact your Employer:
Start by communicating with your employer about the issue. Explain the importance of TDS deductions and the provision of Form 16. Request them to rectify the situation and provide the necessary documentation.

Raise a Complaint with the IT Department:
If your employer doesn't respond or doesn't take corrective action, you can file a complaint with the Income Tax Department. In India, the Centralized Processing Center (CPC) of the Income Tax Department is located in Bangalore. You can submit a complaint through the official Income Tax e-filing website.

Contact the Assessing Officer:
You can also get in touch with the Assessing Officer (AO) who is responsible for your case. The AO's contact information is usually mentioned on your PAN card or can be obtained from the local Income Tax office.

Consult with a Tax Professional:
Seek advice from your CA or another tax professional. They can guide you on the specific steps to take based on the details of your case.

Grievance Redressal Cell:
The Income Tax Department has a Grievance Redressal Cell that you can contact. This information is available on the official website of the Income Tax Department.

It's crucial to follow the proper channels and procedures to address such issues. Keep all communication documented and maintain a record of your attempts to resolve the matter. Remember that raising a complaint should be done responsibly and in accordance with the law.

Please note that the information provided here is based on the situation as of my last knowledge update in January 2022, and there may have been changes or developments since then. Always consult with a tax professional or legal advisor for the most up-to-date and relevant information based on your specific circumstances and the latest legal provisions.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
ben-subbarao
Thank You Mr. Raghunath. Complements of the season. Will have to pay a visit to the IT department as my employer clearly sates that they will not do this.
From India
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Subba Rao,
Please furnish following information:
For which Financial Year your Employer has not deducted TDS?
What was your Gross Earnings? for Relevant Financial Year
Does your Employer has TAN
Please Clarify the Following:
I had filled my taxes through my CA. Your C A is the appropriate & Qualified person to address your Grievance.& suggest remedial measures.
Please revert with factual information for our information

From India, New Delhi
ben-subbarao
Hi Mr. Srinath, This was for the FY 2022 - 2023. My GE is Inr 86,000/-. Yes the company has a TAN
From India
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Subba Rao
You have Confirmed that your Gross Earnings for FY 2022-23 was Rs83,000/-.Consequently, you do not come under the purview of I T Act, 1961.
Subbaraogaru, Please Clarify your own Statement
While I had filled my taxes through my CA.What Tax you Filled? Check from your C A & Revert. Instead of raising Red Flag, Please go through attachment with the help of your C A

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Deduction of Tax from Salaries FY 2022-23.pdf (1.42 MB, 8 views)

Anonymous
Hi, the company that i work they are deducting ESI from weekly and monthly incentives apart from the statutory norms.
From India, Hyderabad
anu-radha2931893
Acc to statutory norms ESI will be cover below 21K of gross, if we add icentives amount it will be above 21K. so shall we cut ESI after add incentives amount.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.