Hi everyone, I am working for Pvt Ltd company as H.R Manager. At present our Manager Accounts is Authorised signatory for PF correspondence. Now my Directors wants to discontinue this and want themselves to be authorised signatory, which they have told me to write to PF authorities. Can anyone guide me what is the procedure and provide me draft of the letter to be written to PF authorities. Tks

10th April 2012 From India, Mumbai

You have draft a letter on letter head with mentioning the name of new authorized signatory. An you have you enclosed power of attorney or MOA . You also need to send specimen of new authorized signatory (Three times).
Then your authorized signatory will get changed.
13th March 2013 From India, Chandigarh
do anyone know what is the process for change authorized signature in epfo without principal employer signature. principal employer signature is mandatory for change digital signature in epfo? any one have communication on this regards.
19th January 2016 From India, Ahmadabad
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™