Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
DEAR ALL, Please help and Guide me
My previous Employer refused to sign on with draw form/after ward same is attested by bank manger .but PF- Rejected the application that employer refused to sign .
Now i want to transfer previous Pf to My New Employer ,on Form 13, can it will transfer with out obtaining previous Employer Signature.
Please advise and guide me

When the employer denied to sign on form no.19 & 10c. simply you approach to the commissioner of EPF and make a written compliant stating all the facts truely. Then he will take proper action against the employer as per the provisions of the epf act.Then you will get all your funds to your bank account.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™