Hr & Admin
Krishan Kapoor
General Manager Hr
Coordinator- Sales Administration
+6 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
i had worked with HSCI from july 08 ti 22nd march 2010. i resigned from HSCI and had been preparing for competitions since then. i have not claimed my PF amount till date. kindly tell me the procedure for same and what is the time limit for claiming PF amount if the account becomes inactive.
Dear Abhineet,
There is no such time limit for claim. However the inactive account for 36 months or more will not be added with the interest for the outstanding accumulation.
For your case, as the time lapses more than a year after your DOR, you need to submit an AFFIDAVIT-CUM-INDEMNITY BOND along with regular Form 19 and 10C.
For your reference, I am enclosing the sample affidavit bond.
Hope it is clear.
Excellent HR Services.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pf affidavit-cum-indemnity bond-format.pdf (51.0 KB, 6137 views)

Dear Sir,
I have resigned from my presious company in last July-2011 & the same time i was filled the form of PF withdrowl.
As descussed with thre HR peoples, they told methat your form has been putted in PF office (bandra) Mumbai in Sept-2011 but till time I have not get my PF amount in my account.
Kindly suugest me what to do???

Dear Nilesh, You have to approach firstly the Bandra Office of the EPFO and in case o not getting satisfactory reply the RPFC concerned along with relevant details. Regards S.K.Johri
My dear Asha,
Both the EPF and ESI are governed through relevant Act known as Employees Provident and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 (as amended from time to time) and the Employees State Insurance Act. An employee is obliged to be covered by these Acts except in case of the ESI if the same applies to the industry/ establishment the employee is serving. The EPF Act regulates the contribution of the employee and his employer to the PF as also terms and conditions of loans and advances both recoverable and non-recoverable as also the employees' pension. The ESI Act regulate insurance of employee concerned wrt his health.
It is advisable to go through both the Acts for further details.

Dear Mohan, Kindly go through the EPF & Miscellaneous Provisions Act and Rules and apply for permanent withdrawal in the prescribed form. Regards S.K.Johri
hi, i resigned in 2008.. from that time onward pf account is i m planing to apply for pf amount..can u please tell me the application process .. thanks, venki
Fill up form 19 and 10C Get the same endorsed from the employer Submit with PF authorities In two months time the money will be credited to your account.
I resigned from Satyam in 2007, however did not transfer or withdraw my PF. Now they have asked me to provide a Affidavit along with the withdrawal forms.
Thanks for providing the Affidavit template, however would like to know about the amount of Stamp paper required to get this typed.
Manish Tomar

Dear all, Where can i submit the pf form in nearest pf office or any other?? regards, prasad

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™