Dear Manjay Sir,
Actually sir i am working as a HR-Recruiter (New Delhi),but this time my company got a contract from DLF (Gurgaon),and this profile is completly new for me and for my company too,for which i need your guidence.
This DLF company required some Registers for labour and forms required at site.Form No.-9,12,13,16,17,18,20,2&11,and Registers-Adult Register,Muster Roll,Wages Register,Register of deduction for damages or loss,Register of fine,Register of Advances,Register of Over Time,Nomination form,Elegibility register..etc..are require to carry along with other documents.plz sent me forms formats with ur advice how to tackle the situation.
thank you sir,
Anita Sharma

From India, Delhi
Dear Anita,
You can buy all registers and forms from G-6/1, Skyline House-85, Nehru Place, New Delhi, 011 26449929.
You ask them to give you all forms under ESI Act, PF ACT, Wages Act and all registers as per Haryana State. They will provide you all.

From India, Mumbai
What is a form No.-9,12,13,16,17,18,20,2&11, can you elaborate.
I am also working in Construction company in jharkhand, and need to implement all statutory obligations. Kindly let me know which are the documents needs to be maintained.

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server