Dear sir, Pl. give the full procedure for Online duplicate pan card application
27th November 2011 From India, Vapi

Sr. Executive - Hr & Admin
+1 Other


First, you need to complete a correction form. A correction form can be found and downloaded from Duplicate PAN Card,Lost PAN Card,Apply for Duplicate PAN Card in India. Incase you need to locate your nearest center form, you can from Lost PAN Card,Duplicate PAN Number,Misplace NRI PAN in India,Income Tax PAN Number

Secondly, you need to complete the lost PAN card information on the form. If you don’t have the number, you can get it off the lost card form ‘pancardnri.com‘. You will need to write your name, date of birth, and the name of your father to get your lost card number.

Lastly, you need to have two stamp-sized photographs and Rs 717 (cash or a check), incase you are an NRI – non resident Indian. When you are finished, submit your form to the offices of pancardnri.com. The addresses where you can send it are located on the website or you can simply email them and talk to one of their friendly advisers. You will receive your card within 10-15 working days at your foreign address.


28th November 2011 From India, Delhi
Hi ,
If you are and NRI/OCI/PIO card holder you need to submit lost pan card information. You can reach to us on http://www.pancardcanada.com/pan-card-for-nri . Once you furnished your lost pan card detail our local office representative will assist you with the formalities for lost pan card.
25th April 2015 From India, New Delhi
Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network