Statutory Compliance
Hr Executive

Our's is an ITES firm established in 2008 at HYD and it didn't registered under APSE Act.
Infact, shall we (i.e., our firm) come under APSE purview?
If yes, pls do suggest what should we do in this regard.
waiting for ur reply. It's very urgent.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
The Seniors/HR Consultants,
Could you pls let me know, shall we enroll our firm under AP Shops & Establishment Act?
Our's is newly established firm, which is online passenger reservation system. we have Call Centre team, who will work for 24/7 365 days!
Waiting for your valuable input in this regard?
Srinivas V
Hi Srinivas,
You have to register under AP Shops & Establishments Act and you need to comply with all relevant labour enactments as your company is a commercial establishment.For ITES companies there are some exemptions like working hours and women working in the knights which is not allowed to normal shops & Establishments.Please find enclosed the ITES policy for AP.
Please feel free to ask for any further clarfication if any.
Ramanjaneya Reddy.G.K

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Andhra Pradesh.pdf (94.4 KB, 2001 views)

Dear sir, Latest VDA point ( for ap Labour dept ) after 2015. How to caliculate VDA plz. send formula.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™